Position Title: Communications Assistant
Supervisor: Director of Communications
- Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent written communicationincluding editing/proofreading skills and the ability to follow style guides.
- Familiarity with various social media platforms and ability to manage business sites.
- Minimal website updating: familiarity with WordPress a plus.
- Familiarity with and ability to maintain shared files in Dropbox and OneDrive.
- Artistic abilities,including familiarity with and desire to learn graphic design that fits within church’s identity and branding.
- Ideal candidate will possess own laptop for design and/or video work – external storage and software needs are negotiable.
- Coordinate weekly with Director of Communications for communication strategy
- 10 hours per week, on-campus and remote
- Sunday Service 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- Recruit and work with content providers for website updates (ministry team leaders).
- Assist in creation of social media posting calendar/strategy and provide content for posts that adheres to identity and branding guidelines and “church voice.”
- Coordinate photography for Aspen Ridge events and timely post images on social media channels.
- Attend Sunday service and live stream service on social media platforms. Equipment will be provided to do so.
- Must be able to work independently and meet agreed-upon deadlines.
- Additional duties as requested to further the communication strategy of Aspen Ridge Church.
Please send your CV and resume to [email protected]