TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Aspen Ridge Church, Upstairs Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Asian Glazed Chicken*
- Crockpot Pork Roast*
- Stuffed Pork Tenderloin*
- Chicken Parmesan*
- Cheese soup with Broccoli
- Chili and Cornbread Bake*
- Turkey or Chicken Cordon Bleu*
- Beef Fajitas*
- Savory Pork Stew*
- Pulled Jerk Pork
- Cookie Dough Exchange- Let me know if you would like to be a part of this and what type of cookie you would like to make. We will exchange the day of the prep. Bring enough Ziploc bags of frozen cookie dough for all the people participating. Each Ziploc should have enough cookie dough for about 12 cookies. I will email after November 22 to inform everyone of how many people are participating.
There is a maximum of 2 of each menu item (20 meals). Meals will be set at $10 per meal and you will need to pay in advance to reserve your spot. We will try to accommodate as many as we can, but space is limited.
We can usually use alternatives if you have special dietary needs so please inquire about this.
We will meet at the church on the prep day to assemble the meals. Please bring cutting board, knife and measuring cups and spoons. If you have a food processor to bring that also would be great. There will be free childcare provided at the church, please provide ages of children when you register.
Please register by November 22. If you are unable to make this date/time but would like to participate I may be able to assign tasks prior to the prep.
Smaller Portions: You can pay a $5 splitting fee and order one of each meal that can be split. Each meal will be split into two separate meals, 2-3 serving portions. For example, if you order 5 meals you would get 10 smaller portion meals. The meals with an * can be split. If space allows we will allow 2-3 individuals to purchase meals that are unable to make it to the prep or complete work ahead of time. Those attending prep day will get priority with registration. Members of the church ministry teams will get priority for the spots available. The cost is $5 more per meal and you will be limited to 10 meals. You will need to arrange to pick-up your food later that day as it will be stored in the refrigerator and the church closes at 4pm.
Please contact Michelle Schroeder for questions or to reserve a spot with your menu selections.